Friends of the Nike Center
To provide opportunities and financial support for activities that add enrichment to the lives of individuals who are differently abled.
Julie, James, and Shane having fun!
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
- All programs are open to children starting at age 8 to adults.
RULES FOR PARTICIPATING
- A parent, designated adult, or provider must be present at all activities.
- All participants and volunteers must sign a waiver of liability before participation is allowed.
- Registration forms must be completed each year prior to participation.
- A signed medical release/physical to participate must be updated every 3 years. Medical concerns and adaptive equipment recommendations should be noted.
- A participant must actively engage (not just show up, but must participate) at least 50% of all sessions. Participants who do not meet this criteria will receive only a certificate of participation.
For additional information regarding the support group, please contact Josh Adkins via email at email@example.com or call 937-382-7519.