eRecording is available for deeds and mortgages in Clinton County
For additional information on how eRecording works, contact one of the vendors above or the Clinton County Recorder.
COVID-19 OFFICE POLICY:
- The Recorder is currently limiting the number of persons allowed in the office due to the arrangement and the small footprint of the office, therefore you are encouraged to call in advance of your visit when possible.
- We will continue to conduct business by phone, fax and email as appropriate.
- To help keep our employees and the community safe, please maintain social distancing of at least 6’, and make use of the hand sanitizer and gloves that are provided when using the public computers, copier and when using the office records.
- We appreciate our customers being responsible for their safety and the safety of others when entering the office and using any additional safety measures that they believe necessary.
- We appreciate your patience as we transition into opening the office back up and as always the opportunity to serve you.