The drop-off recycling program has been established to provide local residents an opportunity to recycle various materials. Acceptable materials include:
* Plastic BOTTLES, JUGS & JARS
* Glass BOTTLES, JUGS & JARS
* Steel FOOD & BEVERAGE CANS
* Aluminum FOOD & BEVERAGE CANS
* NEWSPAPER, OFFICE PAPER, JUNK MAIL & MAGAZINES
(Absolutely NO cardboard, paperboard boxes or styrofoam)
Drop off acceptable recyclables at one of the following locations:
- Wilmington: at 1274 West Main St. next to the Bill Marine Ford Dealership
- Port William: at the Liberty Twp. Meeting House; 7277 SR 134 N.
- Kingman: at the Chester Twp. Meeting House; 5606 SR 380
- Sligo: at the Adams Twp Garage; 424 Clarksville Rd.
- Clarksville: at the old Vernon Twp. Meeting House (near water tower); 228 W. Main St.
- Blanchester: on Wright St. across from the Post Office
- Midland: at the Midland Council Building/Firehouse; 111 S. Broadway St.
- Martinsville: 100 School St.; corner of School Rd. and Elm St.
- New Vienna: at Streber’s Market; 299 N. South St.
- Lees Creek: at 57 Cox Rd.; behind the United Church of Christ, near Barton Feed Mill
- Sabina: at Uhl’s IGA grocery store; 444 E. Washington St.
- Wilmington College Campus: 7 locations
1) College Hall parking lot
2) Science Building parking lot
3) College Commons parking lot
4) Athletic Center, behind Hermann Court
5) Austin-Pickett parking lot
6) Marble Hall parking lot
7) Friends Hall/Bailey Hall parking lot
Please click here for a printable flyer regarding our residential drop-off recycling program.(Note: Drop-off locations are subject to change, so check back often for the most updated information.)
Return to Solid Waste and Recycling Home Page