Recycling not only preserves natural resources, but also helps to extend the lives of area landfills for future generations. To learn more about local recycling opportunities, check out one of the links listed below.
- *NEW DATE* 2020 Tire Recycling Event – We have rescheduled our Tire Recycling Event for Saturday, June 6, 2020 from 9:00 AM-12:00 PM at the Clinton County Engineer’s Office. Please click here for details and a printable flyer.
- Large/Agricultural Tire Recycling Event – On Saturday, June 29, 2019 the Clinton Soil & Water Conservation District will be hosting a recycling event for oversized tires. Preregistration for the event is required. For more information, contact the Clinton Soil and Water Conservation District at (937) 382-2461.
- Residential Drop-off Recycling Program – Drop-off locations have been set up throughout the county for residents to recycle such items as newspapers, plastic bottles/jugs, glass bottles/jars, aluminum & steel cans, and other recyclable materials.
- Wilmington Curbside Recycling – The City of Wilmington also offers curbside recycling for residents interested in participating. For more information, please contact the Wilmington Sanitation Department at (937) 382-6474 or visit their website.
- Recycling Resources – How do I get rid of that? Such items may include electronics, waste oil, tires, appliances, household hazardous wastes, and other materials. Click on this link to get those answers.
- Bottle-Bin Recycling Containers for Loan – Planning a carnival or company picnic? Use this form to reserve your FREE recycling containers for plastic soda bottles and aluminum cans.
- 2019 Get Caught Recycling Campaign– During the month of October, representatives of the SWMD will randomly be awarding prizes to lucky residents caught recycling at area drop-off locations. Be on the lookout as you could be the next person caught “green-handed”!
Return to Solid Waste and Recycling Home Page