The Clinton County Solid Waste Management District is pleased to be offering the Go-Green Grant to businesses in Clinton County. The purpose of the Go-Green Grant program is to provide local businesses with the necessary resources to implement various recycling and waste reduction activities at their facilities and places of employment. The SWMD has allocated a total of $4,000 toward the 2019 Go-Green Grant program. To learn more about this opportunity, please check out the related links listed below.
2019 Handbook and Related Forms:
- 2019 Go-Green Grant Handbook
- 2019 Go-Green Grant Application – (Appendix A)
*Submission Deadline: November 30, 2018 at 12:00 noon
- 2019 Go-Green Grant Revision Request – (Appendix B)
- 2019 Go-Green Grant Final Report – (Appendix C)
2018 Handbook and Related Forms:
- 2018 Go-Green Grant Handbook
- 2018 Go-Green Grant Application – (Appendix A)
*Submission Deadline: November 30, 2017 at 12:00 noon
- 2018 Go-Green Grant Revision Request – (Appendix B)
- 2018 Go-Green Grant Final Report – (Appendix C)
*Please contact the Clinton County Solid Waste Management District at (937) 382-6177 for information on other grant opportunities and financial assistance available for local recycling and waste reduction programs.
> Return to Solid Waste and Recycling