The Clinton County Solid Waste Management District is pleased to be offering the Community Grant to political subdivisions in Clinton County. The purpose of the Community Grant program is to provide these jurisdictions with the necessary resources to implement various recycling, litter prevention, and waste reduction activities in their areas. The SWMD has allocated a total of $4,000 toward the 2018 Community Grant program. To learn more about this opportunity, please check out the related links listed below.
2018 Handbook and Related Forms
- 2018 Community Grant Handbook
- 2018 Community Grant Application – (Appendix A)
*Submission Deadline: November 30, 2017 at 12:00 noon
- 2018 Community Grant Revision Request – (Appendix B)
- 2018 Community Grant Final Report – (Appendix C)
2017 Handbook and Related Forms:
- 2017 Community Grant Handbook
- 2017 Community Grant Application – (Appendix A)
*Submission Deadline: November 30, 2016 at 12:00 noon
- 2017 Community Grant Revision Request – (Appendix B)
- 2017 Community Grant Final Report – (Appendix C)
*Please contact the Clinton County Solid Waste Management District at (937) 382-6177 for information on other grant opportunities and financial assistance available for local recycling and waste reduction programs.