Wallace Collett Nature Preserve - July, 2000
- 8901 West State Route 73, 1.5 miles west of the Caesar Creek Flea Market in Chester Township
- 60 acres of mature beech-maple forest with 1.2 miles of hiking trails and marked with white CCPD boundary posts
- Paved parking lot with a turn around. Bridge near entrance
gives access during wet seasonal periods.
- Wonderful wildflower communities, April through June. March 10th 1986 tornado damage inSE section of the woods, old sugarbush camp in southern section of the woods.
- No Archery Hunting at any time is allowed.