111 South Nelson Avenue
Wilmington, OH 45177
The goal of the School Nursing Program is to promote the health of students and staff in order that they can attain the highest degree of educational potential in the school setting.
Current contracted schools include:
Wilmington City School
School Health Nursing Services
- Health screenings, including vision and hearing
- Advisement on school health curriculum and policy development
- Consultation and development of care plans for children with special needs
- Management of communicable diseases
- Educational offerings, i.e. CPR, first aid, communicable disease, blood borne pathogens, child abuse, maturation, hand washing, etc.
- Illness/injury assessment and follow-up
- Overall agency support
>Health Department | Public Health Nursing | Preventative Health Service | School Nursing Program| Family Health Services | Child Care/Health Education Services