Clinton County, Ohio Employee workplace injury/illness reporting
Clinton County BWC Policy Number 31400001-01
When a workplace injury and/or illness occurs, please complete an Employee Incident Report.
Complete the Employee Incident Report immediately and submit it to Human Resources. An Incident Report does not file a workers’ compensation claim, it simply reports an injury occurred in the workplace.
Download the Employee Incident Report here
If you have sought medical treatment for your workplace injury, please complete an Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation First Report of Injury Report (FROI).
Clinton County’s Workers’ Compensation Administrator is CompManagement Health Systems, Inc.
Steps To Take When a Workplace Injury Occurs
- Immediately report the injury to your supervisor
- Complete the BWC First Report of Injury Form
- Seek medical treatment
- Take your ID card to all appointments
- Let your supervisor know that you have received medical treatment for your work-related injury
- Complete the employment section of the BWC First Report of Injury form
- Fax the completed form to CHS toll-free at 800-334-4229
- Stay in touch with the injured work while they are off work