To provide opportunities and financial support for activities that add enrichment to the lives of individuals who are differently abled.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
- Wilmington Area Adapted Soccer Program is open to athletes, ages 8 to adult.
- Hoop Dreams Basketball Camp is open to ages 12 to adult.
- Incredi-bowls Bowling is open to ages 16 to adult.
- Wii Girls and Friends traveling entertainment group is open to adults.
RULES FOR PARTICIPATING
- A parent, designated adult, or provider must be present at all activities.
- All participants and volunteers must sign a waiver of liability before participation is allowed.
- Registration forms must be completed each year prior to participation.
- A signed medical release/physical to participate must be updated every 3 years. Medical concerns and adaptive equipment recommendations should be noted.
- A participant must actively engage (not just show up, but must participate) at least 50% of all sessions. Participants who do not meet this criteria will receive only a certificate of participation.
- Incredibowls Bowling League runs every Wednesday evening from August 29 through October 31
- Art Club runs every Tuesday evening from September 25 through October 30
For additional information regarding the support group, please email email@example.com or call 937-382-7519 and ask for Josh Adkins and a prompt response will occur.