To provide opportunities and financial support for activities that add enrichment to the lives of individuals who are differently abled.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
- All programs are open to children starting at age 8 to adults.
RULES FOR PARTICIPATING
- A parent, designated adult, or provider must be present at all activities.
- All participants and volunteers must sign a waiver of liability before participation is allowed.
- Registration forms must be completed each year prior to participation.
- A signed medical release/physical to participate must be updated every 3 years. Medical concerns and adaptive equipment recommendations should be noted.
- A participant must actively engage (not just show up, but must participate) at least 50% of all sessions. Participants who do not meet this criteria will receive only a certificate of participation.
For additional information regarding the support group, please contact Josh Adkins via email at email@example.com or call 937-382-7519.