Clinton County, Ohio Voter Registration
Who may register?
- U.S. Citizens
- You will be at least 18 years old on or before the day of the general election
- You will be a resident of Ohio for at least 30 days immediately before the election in which you want to vote
- You are not incarcerated (in prison) for a felony conviction
- You have not been declared incompetent for voting purposes by a probate court
- You have not been permanently disfranchised for violations of the election laws.
If you are registered, but your address has changed, you need to register again. For more information and a Voter Registration form click the following link: http://www.sos.state.oh.us/SOS/voter/RegisteringToVote.aspx