WIC provides nutrition education, counseling, nutritious food and referral to:
- Pregnant Women
- Women breastfeeding an infant
- Women less than 6 months post partum who are not breastfeeding
- Infants birth to 12 months of age
- Children 1 to 5 years of age
*Each eligible person in the family applying for food must be present at certification.
Applicant must show the following:
- Identification for each person applying for food (Driver’s license, birth certificate, Medicaid card, shot record)
- Proof of address (Driver’s license, utility bill, junk mail)
- Proof of household income for the past 30 days (pay stubs, child support printout, letter from SSI, Medicaid card, note from employer)
To view income eligibility, visit the following website: http://www.odh.ohio.gov/odhPrograms/ns/wicn/weligible.aspx
- Pregnant women need a proof of pregnancy (A verification of pregnancy from doctor or health professional
- Infants, children or women needing a special formula or diet must have a prescription from the doctor on WIC form
Ohio WIC Prescribed Formula and Food Request-Women, Infants and Children
- Immunization record for infants and children if available
Pregnancy verification, formula prescription, immunization records may be faxed to the clinic @ 937-382-7027.
Certification to determine eligibility is repeated every 6 months.
You may download a Combined Programs Application at the following link: http://jfs.ohio.gov/ohp/consumers/Application.stm
- Click “Healthy Start and Healthy Families”
- Click “JFS07216”