CPR Training Program
- Information and updated science from the 2005 American Heart Association Guidelines for CPR and ECC.
- Workbook includes sections on CPR and relief of choking in adults and children and infant CPR and relief of choking.
- Intended Audience: For those who have a duty to a cardiac emergency because of job responsibilities or regulatory requirements and for students attending the Heartsaver CPR Course.
Heartsaver AED (Auto External Defibrillator)
- Combines adult CPR training and AED instruction
- Includes training on how to relieve choking
- Teaches course participants how to recognize heart attack, stroke, and choking
- Unique course format of video-based instruction, group discussion, and hands-on practice facilitates learning
- Provides course participants with quality written materials and a Student Refresher CH with video clips of skills and other supplemental material
HCP (Health Care Professionals)