Administrative Assistant Lori Luttrell
- 1987 Graduate of East Clinton High School
- 1989 Graduate of Clark State College
- While in college Lori worked part-time for the Clinton County Prosecutor’s Office (1987-1989)
- Worked full time for the Clinton County Child Support Enforcement Agency (1989-1990)
- In 1990 Lori went to work full-time as a Legal Secretary for the Clinton County Prosecutor’s Office. Lori held that position until 1999.
- In 1999 Lori began working for Liberty Lending Services/Liberty Savings Bank as a Legal Administrative Assistant.
- In 2004 Lori left Liberty Savings Bank to become a Deputy Clerk for the Clinton County Clerk of Courts.
- In June of 2008 Judge John W. “Tim” Rudduck hired Lori as an Administrative Assistant for the Clinton County Common Pleas Court. Lori primarily works with Magistrate Helen Rowlands.
Administrative Assistant Beth Klemetsen
- Beth was born and raised in Texas.
- Lived for 20 years in the Pacific Northwest. Worked in the local schools for 10 years as support personnel.
- Moved to Ohio in 1999. Worked for the Clinton-Fayette-Highland Educational Service District (now the Southern Ohio Educational Service Center).
- Moved to Houston, TX in 2004 for husband’s job transfer and back to Ohio in the spring of 2007.
- Three grown children who now all live in Ohio; two granddaughters, and 4 cats! Married to husband, Paul, for 35+ years.
- In December 2008 Beth was hired by Judge John W. “Tim” Rudduck as an Administrative Assistant. Beth primarily works with Magistrate Mary McElwee.