Administrative Assistant Beth Klemetsen
- Beth was born and raised in Texas.
- Lived for 20 years in the Pacific Northwest. Worked in the local schools for 10 years as support personnel.
- Moved to Ohio in 1999. Worked for the Clinton-Fayette-Highland Educational Service District (now the Southern Ohio Educational Service Center).
- Moved to Houston, TX in 2004 for husband’s job transfer and back to Ohio in the spring of 2007.
- Three grown children who now all live in Ohio; two granddaughters, and 4 cats! Married to husband, Paul, for 35+ years.
- In December 2008 Beth was hired by Judge John W. “Tim” Rudduck as an Administrative Assistant. Beth primarily works with Magistrate Mary McElwee.
Criminal Bailiff / Compliance Officer
46 S. South Street
3rd Floor Suite 304
Wilmington, Ohio 45177
Office: 937-382-3640 ext. 1305