Clinton County, Ohio is open for business! Visit our business friendly environment and all the resources you need to locate, grow or expand here in Clinton County.
Businesses choose Clinton County, Ohio for our skilled workforce, prime location, and our nationally recognized resilient and entrepreneurial spirit- highlighted by national media organizations from National Public Radio to Fox News. We pride ourselves on constantly improving a vibrant quality of life:
- Our educational landscape allows us to excel, with the excellent ranked public school districts Clinton Massie, Wilmington, Blanchester and East Clinton.
- Wilmington College (founded 1870), Southern State Community College, and Laurel Oaks vocational enrich our community with practical and advanced degree training; and within 60 miles there are over 20 major colleges and national universities.
- Clinton County, Ohio has a low crime rate, outstanding community services, an established young professional culture and a thriving and diverse locally owned small business landscape- home to one of Ohio’s most successful Buy Local campaigns.
Business Links for Clinton County
- Clinton County Port Authority -The port authority is often used to operate transportation infrastructure and lead the way for economic development.
- Clinton County Economic Development – official Clinton County Economic Development agency
- Regional Planning Commission - charged with the “physical, social and economic development” of the County and its Citizens