4425 State Route 730
Wilmington, OH 45177
Fax: (937) 382-0350
- Director: Dawn Hart, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Service and Support Manager: Kim Doss, email@example.com
- Eligibility and Intake Coordinator: Crystal Guisleman, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Waiver Coordinator: Leslee Culbert, email@example.com
- Secretary: Kelly Williams, firstname.lastname@example.org
Service and Support Coordinators
Emergency after hours & weekend phone: (937) 725-5074
Scope of Services
The Service and Support Division was created in January of 2002 in response to House Bill 94 for the Ohio Dept. of Developmental Disabilities (ODDD). Service and Support Staff coordinate services and supports needed by individuals with developmental disabilities (DD) to achieve positive outcomes for success in their daily lives. Individuals eligible for county board services are assigned a service and support “team” to assist them in obtaining their needs.
- Establish an individual’s eligibility
- Assess individual needs for services
- Develop individual service plans with active participation from the individual to be served
- Establish budgets for services based on assessed needs
- Assist in free choice of providers
- Monitor services for quality and outcomes
- Maintaining rights, reporting Major Unusual Incidents and processing complaints
- Ensure coordination between service providers in the county
- Ensure that each individual has a designated person who can represent them and advocate for them
Interested persons can contact the Service and Support Office at (937) 382-7889 between the hours of 8:00am to 4:00pm or send an email to our address.
Adult Services Alternatives
The Service and Support Division, through development of an Individual Service Plan, coordinates and monitors Adult Day Services for individuals who are interested in day programming. If you are interested in Adult Day Services, please contact the Service and Support Division for assistance with the Free Choice of Provider Selection process.
To learn more about Adult Day Services options available within Clinton County, follow the link: Adult Day Services and Provider Information
The Service and Support Division coordinates residential services for DD individuals in need of assistance or alternative living situations. The County Board offers Supported Living Single Family Home Services which are based on each individual’s level of need and roommate compatibility. This housing is provided by the Residential Advisory Council, Inc. The Residential Advisory Council, Inc., operates as a 501(C)(3) charitable organization, providing housing for individuals with developmental disabilities residing in Clinton County, in coordination with the County Board of DD.
Medicaid Funding under the Home and Community Based Waiver programs and the ODDD Supported Living program allow individuals to live as independently as possible in the community with supports. Services can include transportation, medical supplies, delegated nursing, appointment assistance, rental assistance, homemaker/personal care, environmental modifications and respite care. Individuals in this program choose where they wish to live and with whom they wish to have services provided by.
To learn more, follow the link: Residential Services and Provider Information